Hello I just got my storm today and love it. My msn icon is kind bland with no color. I was wondering if there was a way to chage the color of it or even the icon totally? My aol mail is green. Is that just because Aol has a defult green Icon?

Thanks
    01-10-09 11:07 PM
    That sounds odd... It almost sounds like you have a color tint problem. Try playing with the brightness of the device. I have AIM email, and my AIM icon blue picture of mail with the red AIM symbol on it.

To answer your question, other than playing with the brightness, as of yet there is no way to change the color of your icons that I know of.

Hopefully with new themes coming soon, and new applications this will be able to be done in the future.

PS: could you maybe take a screenshot(with captureIT app or something), or take a picture of the icon?
    01-10-09 11:11 PM
    No it just looks like the icons that other people have on here for their e-mail. I was just wondering if I could make it colorfull and not white and ugly. I guess I will have to wait then.
    01-10-09 11:22 PM
    The only real change that you can do to the icons right now is to change your color contrast settings. There are three different settings: normal, reverse contrast and greyscale. This is an all or nothing change, it will change all the icons to that color scheme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-09 11:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD