Can anyone tell me how to sync the storm to a macbook? I have downloaded pocket mac and the updated driver for the storm, but when I try to sync it says that it could'nt sync, it gives me an (error1 skipping) message. I have a macbook version 10.5 with an intel duo processor. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    12-17-08 09:30 AM
    Can anyone tell me how to sync the storm to a macbook? I have downloaded pocket mac and the updated driver for the storm, but when I try to sync it says that it could'nt sync, it gives me an (error1 skipping) message. I have a macbook version 10.5 with an intel duo processor. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I am in the same boat as you. I have searched and came up with more BS. I gave up...
    12-17-08 10:20 AM
    I am in the same boat as you. I have searched and came up with more BS. I gave up...
    PocketMac is PocketCrap.

Use BlackBerry Sync Mac - Sync contacts, calendars, notes, playlists and photos

I use this daily without a hitch.
    12-17-08 11:27 AM
    Pocketmac is alright....next month they are releasing a new desktop for mac...be patient
    12-17-08 11:33 AM
    I created some automator applications to do the media. Seem to work OK at best. It'll hold me over until the BlackBerry Media Sync Mac is out.
    12-17-08 11:34 AM
    PocketMac is PocketCrap.

I use this daily without a hitch.
    EXACTLY what I think...
    Just need to figure out how to get album covers now....
    12-17-08 06:54 PM
    right now there is pocket mac(free) or missing sync($40) -but you can not backup or download updates. You can use DM with either Parallels or VMware in a windows app, use your office PC with DM or wait until hopefully in Q1 2009 RIM releases a DM-like app for Macs.
    12-17-08 08:19 PM
    right now there is pocket mac(free) or missing sync($40) -but you can not backup or download updates. You can use DM with either Parallels or VMware in a windows app, use your office PC with DM or wait until hopefully in Q1 2009 RIM releases a DM-like app for Macs.
    Will they be coming out with a DM-like app for Macs? Please say it is true!!
    12-17-08 08:31 PM
    Pocketmac is alright....next month they are releasing a new desktop for mac...be patient
    Wait, next month? Really? Care to elaborate??
    12-17-08 08:34 PM
    Will they be coming out with a DM-like app for Macs? Please say it is true!!
    Go to Newbies Tab, Click on BB 101 go to Lecture 30 its about PM. In there it mentions RIM working on coming out with a DM-like app for Mac users- Woo Hoo
    12-17-08 08:34 PM
    missing sync has pretty much worked flawless for me..

I highly recommend it however you have to come out of pocket to have it.

I like how in missing sync I have complete control over how I want to sync..

like if I want to just sync contacts I click on it and sync.. etc..

or oyu can sync them all at once
    12-17-08 08:50 PM
    BlackBerry - BlackBerry Media Sync for Mac

Signup to know when its out.
    12-17-08 08:50 PM
    Does is say connected and shows the pin number when you clicl the bb icon?
    Try it without the media card. It was an issue with the pearl.

Currently it works fine for me and has the nice bookmark sync feature (but you will have to disable compatibility mode for it to work properly)

Does is say connected before sync and shows the pin number?
    12-17-08 09:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD