I have had several BB's and this has always been an issue I can't solve. I have over 10 years of data in my Microsoft Outlook Calandar. I know I can't sync all this with my BB because if memory issues but I do keep a couple years back on my BB. The problem is everytime I sync desktop manager uses BB as the priority and wants to delete all my old data from outlook. I have set it up to only sync for 700 days back but it still wants to delete all the records in outlook to match my BB. Any ideas on how to solve this?
    10-19-09 04:18 PM
    I have had several BB's and this has always been an issue I can't solve. I have over 10 years of data in my Microsoft Outlook Calandar. I know I can't sync all this with my BB because if memory issues but I do keep a couple years back on my BB. The problem is everytime I sync desktop manager uses BB as the priority and wants to delete all my old data from outlook. I have set it up to only sync for 700 days back but it still wants to delete all the records in outlook to match my BB. Any ideas on how to solve this?
    You will need to change the settings in the calendar to "keep forever".

Open Calendar > Options > General Options > scroll down to Actions > Keep Appointments > Select Forever

That should do it.
    10-19-09 04:28 PM
    Have you tried setting your "Keep appointments: to "Forever"??

Start Calender, than BB menu, Optons, General Options, and from there you will see "Keep appointments"..
    10-19-09 04:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD