I see that it is in /sytem/samples/videos/BabylonAD.mp4 but that is not accessible in Mass Storage Mode.

And in Explorer on the STORM you can navigate to it but there is not an option to COPY or MOVE it anywhere like you can with your own videos and files.

It is in READ ONLY folders but does that make it not copyable?

I want to move it to the Media card as it seems to lag really bad and the onlything that seems to be different with it and the other videos is it is on the /system not on the media card.

I am running .106 hybrid and saw it lag some on .103 but .106 is really bad with this one video. I did not have an issue with it on .75. no lag.

Any ideas?
    02-24-09 08:25 PM
    search is your friend.
    02-24-09 09:04 PM
    Babylon AD sucked.

Just delete it from your device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 09:16 PM
    Try the following link and it should help you out. I had the same problem as well. Good luck. PM me if you have any questions and I can try to help. Your best bet if this doesn't work is contact the girl who started this post. She is very knowledgeable in all BB things.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/de...memory-103830/
    02-24-09 09:17 PM
    Babylon AD sucked.

Just delete it from your device.

You can't just delete it like normal files. There is a process to it.
    02-24-09 09:18 PM
    I deleted mine just fine. Went into media and chose delete.

02-24-09 09:22 PM
    I deleted mine just fine. Went into media and chose delete.

Not the ones he or she are talking about. It's impossible to just delete them.
    02-24-09 09:55 PM
    He's talking about babylon.

02-24-09 10:06 PM
    Yes I am talking about BabylonAD.mp4 and I want to copy or move it, not delete it. There should be a way to do it but I can not figure it out as it is on /system and explorer does not give the option to copy in /system/samples/video.

I did a SEARCH in the STORM forum for all things babylon and no mention of moving it.

Deleting is easy. Just go into media - video and select it and then menu - delete.

But I do not want to delete it. I want to see if it was on the media card if it would run better.
    Last edited by bbstorm4me; 02-24-09 at 10:51 PM.
    02-24-09 10:44 PM
    Not the ones he or she are talking about. It's impossible to just delete them.
    I haven't deleted it yet, but on .75 you can delete it, it's not protected.
    02-24-09 10:47 PM
    I say leave it there. Its easily the best looking video I've seen and is a testimony to what's possible on the storm

02-25-09 10:29 AM
    I want to keep it I just want to put it somewhere else so I can get it to not have lag issues. Or at least test if it has any effect on it.

Does any one know how to move it to the Media Card?
    02-26-09 05:21 PM
    when I got my Storm I tried to delete it and it didnt let me
    I just updated to .109 and deleted it with no questions asked
    03-06-09 05:10 AM
    Deleting the Babylon AD is possible on .151 as well. But will I be able to regain 18MB memory after deleting it? After installing all the softwares I use, I left with about 21Mb after restart. TQ.
    06-13-09 11:13 PM
    Use BBFilescout Works great for deleting all the preloaded wallpapers and sample music/movie.
    06-13-09 11:18 PM
    Deleting the Babylon AD is possible on .151 as well. But will I be able to regain 18MB memory after deleting it? After installing all the softwares I use, I left with about 21Mb after restart. TQ.
    No. The Babylon AD movie file does not occupy app memory. Your installed (and running) software uses app memory. If you really want to, you can
    get rid of some of those to raise your available memory.
    06-13-09 11:49 PM
    Thanks. In that case, would just keep that to impress others.

06-14-09 04:22 AM
    What I had to do when the file got deleted from a store demo unit was bluetooth it from one to another. When you receive the file via bluetooth, you can choose where to save it to, this would be your chance to save it to the media card, then delete the original. Bluetooth the file out to another phone, or to a computer... then just bluetooth it back... problem solved
    06-14-09 04:38 AM
    You can't just delete it like normal files. There is a process to it.
    Pretty sure I deleted Babylon while connected to the PC in mass storage mode. I don't recall ot being an issue.

06-14-09 07:18 AM
    I was just upgraded my BB OS to 5.0, and delete the Babylon easily through Media.
    11-17-09 04:04 PM
    I was just upgraded my BB OS to 5.0, and delete the Babylon easily through Media.
    On 5.0, does that give you back any app memory? Or just device memory?
    11-17-09 04:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD