Just wondering if there is an easy....(and preferrably free) way to get TV on this storm? I just read a little about ORB...but that seems to be for files, etc. (Although I will be trying it tonite)

Any help would be appreciated. It's amazing how much banter there is on this phone. I must say....it has been a love/hate....but the more days that go by...the more love is in the air. Definitely a bit worried about this screen and no seal....etc. Does make sense that it would pose a problem down the road.

Is Verizon planning on releasing any other new BB? Bold? Javelin?
    11-24-08 01:27 PM
    Just wondering if there is an easy....(and preferrably free) way to get TV on this storm? I just read a little about ORB...but that seems to be for files, etc. (Although I will be trying it tonite)

Any help would be appreciated. It's amazing how much banter there is on this phone. I must say....it has been a love/hate....but the more days that go by...the more love is in the air. Definitely a bit worried about this screen and no seal....etc. Does make sense that it would pose a problem down the road.

Is Verizon planning on releasing any other new BB? Bold? Javelin?

install a tv-in card on pc, hook cable,direct tv, dish net.,etc. to it, get your ORB going, watch live tv
    11-24-08 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD