my comptuer recoginizes my phone but raphsody doesnt? can someone please help me fix this?

mass storge mode doesnt work either.
    09-05-09 07:59 PM
    Might be a setting in rhapsody that needs to be made, but I don't use it. I adjusted your title to help get an answer....

...remember to ....(from our Forum Posting Rules)......

Use a Descriptive Title
    This rule is simple; help us to help you. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if 'someone else' is reading it. With that in mind, make your subject lines related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what', will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative. Example: “My Pearl will not show myFaves icons” or “How do I use BB Maps on my 8100”
    09-05-09 08:21 PM
    my comptuer recoginizes my phone but raphsody doesnt? can someone please help me fix this?

mass storge mode doesnt work either.
    so your pc is recognizing your storm.... but is it recognizing it as 2 drives or only one?
    if its only showing up as 1 drive then you need to enable mass storage in the phone.
    options> memory
    mass storage mode support: on.
    auto enable mass storage: yes
    if these settings dont help then maybe someone else can chime in who may be a little more knowedgable about using rhapsody. personally i dont use it but these would be the first settings to check.
    09-05-09 09:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD