CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    187 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default How to backspace without deleting. Plus one more question.

I'm wondering if there's a way to backspace without deleting. Any way to do this?

Also one more quick question. How do I bring up the bottom touchscreen menu buttons on the web browser after they auto-hide?

Thanks!
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    HEAD

Quote Originally Posted by drudometkin View Post
    I'm wondering if there's a way to backspace without deleting. Any way to do this?

Also one more quick question. How do I bring up the bottom touchscreen menu buttons on the web browser after they auto-hide?

Thanks!
    OK question 1 lay you're finger on a word close to where the curser is the curser will change to transparent slide you're finger without lifting it to the word or letter you want to correct and it will fill in again, real easy with a little practice

Question 2, pretty much the same thing just touch the keyboard and it should reappear

Both of these without actually pressing down on the screen

Hope this helps

O.S. 4.7.0.151 (181) BBC v7
    Theme - VistaComplete, Case - Innocase II & beltclip
    3rd Party Apps Installed -
    AmAzeGPS, Poynt, GoogleMaps, Bolt, Slacker, Weatherbug, TB, Viigo, YouTube, DocToGo Premium, QuickPull, 123Spoof, Qik, Flikr, Anagram, Drinks, Orientation Lock, BBFileScout, CaptureIt, LogMaid, File Manager Pro, Google&ESPN QL's
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    187 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Thanks so much. Works good.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    HEAD

You are very welcome, glad i could help

O.S. 4.7.0.151 (181) BBC v7
    Theme - VistaComplete, Case - Innocase II & beltclip
    3rd Party Apps Installed -
    AmAzeGPS, Poynt, GoogleMaps, Bolt, Slacker, Weatherbug, TB, Viigo, YouTube, DocToGo Premium, QuickPull, 123Spoof, Qik, Flikr, Anagram, Drinks, Orientation Lock, BBFileScout, CaptureIt, LogMaid, File Manager Pro, Google&ESPN QL's