My previous phone, a Verizon STM5800, allowed me a setup option to auto-answer incoming calls. I used this to my advantage when connected to my car's handsfree system (2004 Toyota Prius). I had the phone setup to answer after two rings. When a call came in, it went automatically to the car speakers, totally handsfree.

I have not been able to find an auto-answer option on the Storm. When it is connected via Bluetooth in my car, and a call comes in, the phone rings (just like it did with my previous phone) but it does not transfer to the car speakers unless I physically press the phone answer button on the steering wheel of my Prius.

Does anyone know if there is an option somewhere for configuring the Storm to auto-answer a Bluetooth connection?

Thank You
    12-12-08 08:43 PM
    I've searched and called everywhere. No one has an answer for this. I just don't think it is supported yet. I have a Prius too and was used to the auto-answer with my old phone. I just figured out today that I could press the button on the steering wheel (I wish I'd noticed your post before!). At least it's better than yanking out the phone and pressing the green button.
    01-01-09 04:34 PM
    I just hit the "off hook button" and when I want to send the call to VM I hit the hang up button.
    01-01-09 04:41 PM
    I have the same problem.
    I am a disable and I drive a car with bluetooth handsfree system. When my iphone 4 rings, I have to stop the car, push the botton then I can speak.
    Instead of the lot of useless thing, on the new ios apple can put this useful foncion.
    How do you make?
    I am very intrested
    Romano
    02-27-13 08:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD