Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default How to auto-answer incoming call when connected via bluetooth to my car?

My previous phone, a Verizon STM5800, allowed me a setup option to auto-answer incoming calls. I used this to my advantage when connected to my car's handsfree system (2004 Toyota Prius). I had the phone setup to answer after two rings. When a call came in, it went automatically to the car speakers, totally handsfree.

I have not been able to find an auto-answer option on the Storm. When it is connected via Bluetooth in my car, and a call comes in, the phone rings (just like it did with my previous phone) but it does not transfer to the car speakers unless I physically press the phone answer button on the steering wheel of my Prius.

Does anyone know if there is an option somewhere for configuring the Storm to auto-answer a Bluetooth connection?

Thank You
    CrackBerry Newbie

I've searched and called everywhere. No one has an answer for this. I just don't think it is supported yet. I have a Prius too and was used to the auto-answer with my old phone. I just figured out today that I could press the button on the steering wheel (I wish I'd noticed your post before!). At least it's better than yanking out the phone and pressing the green button.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    PIN
    I have one

I just hit the "off hook button" and when I want to send the call to VM I hit the hang up button.
    CrackBerry Newbie

I have the same problem.
    I am a disable and I drive a car with bluetooth handsfree system. When my iphone 4 rings, I have to stop the car, push the botton then I can speak.
    Instead of the lot of useless thing, on the new ios apple can put this useful foncion.
    How do you make?
    I am very intrested
    Romano