Hello,

I have my Storm with my BES mail and my personal mail (AOL). I'm using a Today theme I got for free from here I think.

So on the phone, if I get a BES mail, and read it, then if I go to my Outlook (BES) the mail will show up as marked read.
    And likewise, if I read an Outlook (BES) email at work, then if I go to my phone, that email will show up as read and go to my read inbox.

However, with my personal email, its different.
    If I get the email on the phone, and read it, then if I go to AOL.com and check my mail, that mail shows up as unread.
    And likewise, if I read an email on AOL.com and then go to my phone and look at my inbox, that email is marked unopened.

So basically every time I get a personal email, I have to go to two places (phone and aol.com) and make sure the emails are marked read, otherwise the inbox in one the areas shows many unread emails.

How to fix?
    03-25-09 01:53 PM
    I would also like to know the answer to this. I have the same problem with gmail.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-09 01:58 PM
    Anyone have an answer?
    03-26-09 01:46 PM
    It should have automatically set it up that way. With my yahoo account it even asks if I want to delete from my handheld and home or just handheld.
    03-26-09 02:10 PM
    But I thought when it asks that, it means to delete it from the phones inbox. So I wouldnt want the email to be deleted from the phones inbox. I just want it to be marked unread?
    03-27-09 03:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD