Whats the point of separating touch and click when hovering doesnt even work.

You all know its super annoying that you cant glide your fingers over icons/keys and then just select one, you have to lift your finger up to tap it.

I know i know, theres other problems to fix, but it seems to me that that is just bad design. Think that will be changed in an upgrade?
    11-23-08 10:51 PM
    When I have the QWERTY on-screen, the blue glow follows me as I drag my finger across the keys. At least, it does it in BlackBerry Messenger. Does yours not do it?
    11-23-08 11:19 PM
    I think he means that you have to lift your finger up after selecting something for it to register? Maybe I'm missing something also...
    11-23-08 11:24 PM
    yeah thats what i mean

watch the commercial, he drags his finger across the home screen icons and they light up, but now you NEED to lift your finger and go to the next icon. I liked the idea that your finger is kinda like a cursor and not just a pre-click
    11-24-08 09:09 AM
    are you really complaining about lifting your finger to press a button?

plus if you could slide like that, you wouldnt be able to scroll because you would be too busy highlighting buttons.
    11-24-08 09:14 AM
    Its whats even displayed in the commercial. IM not bashing or saying im returning it and going to iphone, and I know this is a blackberry fansite, but seriously they really should fix that.
    11-24-08 09:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD