So who else is lost in the storm? i tend to love it more then i hate it, reguardless im def addicted...Crackberry is correct. Specially when i am at work i cant put it down! I think i pick it up without even thinking about it sometimes!
    12-01-08 05:21 PM
    It has it's bugs and issues but I'll admit, I play with it every chance I get too. It's grown on me a lot, honestly I wasn't too happy with it at first, but I wasn't having nearly as much problems as it seemed everyone else was having. Now after the update and once there's more and more apps come out, it's going to be awesome! I even considered getting an iPhone because I was pretty disappointed at first, but I had the chance to play with my buddy's and do my own comparison and that even made me more happy with my Storm. It has A LOT of potential. I don't think people realize that.
    12-01-08 05:45 PM
    I have to admit.. I am usually one of those people who after picking up a new gadget can't say enough good about it.. But I was sitting in the parking lot the morning I got it after waiting in line for 30 minutes at one store and then making it to another just in time to get the 4th to last phone.....AND i thought.. this thing sucks. BUT after the tweaks, setting adjustments... Reading through all the tips and shortcuts on here I absolutely love it. I came over from WM and wow its amazing how much more stable this thing is.. I love typing, touching, and cruising the net on it.. I love the media player and just about everything. I can't keep my hands off of it .. I feel like a teenager with the hot new girlfriend!
    12-01-08 05:50 PM
    yea people at work must think im disturbed...i always have the phone in my hand looking...trance like at the screen hahah
    12-01-08 05:54 PM
    I agree, at first was a bit worried. However it has occupied me to no end since I got it Wednesday.. Loving it so far, can't wait for some cool apps and stuff, it does have a lot of potential!
    12-01-08 06:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD