to convince me that THIS is what I want and I want it ASAP. The host seemed as if she was the most knowledgable of all the video reviews that I've seen so far and convinced me that this thing isn't nearly as "bad" as some of the reviews have shown. Now, granted, it's only a very limited view of what you could see by actually having it and playing with it, but I feel like any sort of "lags" are good.

For example the lag going from portrait to landscape. I know my roommate's iPhone always switches on me when I don't want it to, I feel like this would be minimized with the slight lag between "flips."

another thing I noticed that is a difference from another video is the whole "finger gliding" in the video. In the MegaWhat review, the host tried to glide his finger over the home screen "buttons" to get them to light up but didn't have any success, the girl from Stuff.tv seemed to know that you had to click them to go them to light up and could only do the dragging when doing texts, emails, etc.

I dunno, probably a pointless post, but I'm excited and want this thing ASAP...16 days and counting (as of what the new release rumors are saying...this could be 19, 30, hopefully not 35 days and counting though).

let's face it though, it could be MUCH worse and all the delays make me happy to realize it wont end up like the glyde, which not only had design flaws (simply just stupid things that are obvious needs/wants that were ignored) and the touch screen isn't all FUBAR'd to a point where you can't even click the right item that you want without taking out the battery and restarting it.
    Last edited by CSSVT; 11-07-08 at 03:15 PM.
    11-07-08 03:10 PM
    I'm with you. I am jazzed. I have been talking about it so much that now my wife wants one too. It will be her first BB. I am only up for one upgrade though; so I will being paying full retail for one of them. Oh well, happy wife = happy life!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-08 04:29 PM
    I wish my wife were as easy on me as ur's is to you. I can't even talk to her about it or else she starts to get irritated with me! Ah well! Haha, she's gonna be real pi$$ed once i show her what all the hypes been all about, ya know what i'm sayin! It's funny though, everytime one of us gets an upgrade, We rub it in each others faces. But oh boy, is she gonna be real jealous this time!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-08 06:47 PM
    to convince me that THIS is what I want and I want it ASAP. The host seemed as if she was the most knowledgable of all the video reviews that I've seen so far and convinced me that this thing isn't nearly as "bad" as some of the reviews have shown. Now, granted, it's only a very limited view of what you could see by actually having it and playing with it, but I feel like any sort of "lags" are good.

For example the lag going from portrait to landscape. I know my roommate's iPhone always switches on me when I don't want it to, I feel like this would be minimized with the slight lag between "flips."

another thing I noticed that is a difference from another video is the whole "finger gliding" in the video. In the MegaWhat review, the host tried to glide his finger over the home screen "buttons" to get them to light up but didn't have any success, the girl from Stuff.tv seemed to know that you had to click them to go them to light up and could only do the dragging when doing texts, emails, etc.

I dunno, probably a pointless post, but I'm excited and want this thing ASAP...16 days and counting (as of what the new release rumors are saying...this could be 19, 30, hopefully not 35 days and counting though).

let's face it though, it could be MUCH worse and all the delays make me happy to realize it wont end up like the glyde, which not only had design flaws (simply just stupid things that are obvious needs/wants that were ignored) and the touch screen isn't all FUBAR'd to a point where you can't even click the right item that you want without taking out the battery and restarting it.
    Ditto, Ditto, Ditto!
    11-07-08 08:01 PM
    You're hooked..............................
    U poor guy
    AKA
    S1
    11-07-08 09:30 PM
    You're hooked..............................
    U poor guy
    AKA
    S1
    11-07-08 09:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD