When i'm on the home screen with my background visible. Some times the background will change to a lightning bolt image during the fade transition. Its random
    12-03-08 05:18 PM
    yea. This has been reported already. Not sure if there was a fix replied but it is happening on most of the devices. Usually it comes up during trasition from app to app or when exiting to the home screen.
    12-03-08 05:27 PM
    Its a shame that wallpaper isn't on the phone. It is pretty sweet. It happened once to me also.
    12-03-08 05:39 PM
    if you search on the forums, someone posted the wallpaper
    12-03-08 06:48 PM
    Well I just got off the phone with Blackberry Support regarding some problems I was having with my Storm. While I was talking to the tech support guy I also questioned this lightning screen occurance and he said the lightning storm wallpaper was preloaded in the phone and it looks like Verizon hard coded over it so we had to use their background instead. He was using Blackberry's version which has the Lightning Storm as an actual background and said we should complain to Verizon about the issue since it was in fact preloaded... Thanks Verizon!
    Last edited by Walt727; 12-05-08 at 08:21 PM.
    12-05-08 08:18 PM
    Options | Themes - you'll see it there.
    12-05-08 08:29 PM
    ya you see it but cant load it on the themes page but there are some lighting storms on this site that can load for a theme in free wall paper section
    12-05-08 08:32 PM
    I'm getting this too, but only a thin strip of lightning bolts. At least it's not just me.
    12-05-08 08:33 PM
    What happened to me is when I clicked the 'Contacts' button that button alone flashed with the lightning graphic. I thought it was hella sweet, it would be a cool animated icon thing if they were doing it on purpose.
    12-05-08 08:41 PM
    What happened to me is when I clicked the 'Contacts' button that button alone flashed with the lightning graphic. I thought it was hella sweet, it would be a cool animated icon thing if they were doing it on purpose.
    That's why I wasn't that concerned about it... if only it was on purpose though...
    12-05-08 08:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD