This may have been asked by someone, but i could not find the answer. I just loaded the new 151 OS, but for some reason my theme refuses to work. Is it possible that the theme is not compatible with new OS? the theme loads up, but it only stays on the portrait home screen, i cannot bring up the list of all applications. It gives me an ! and an ok button, then the phone freezes. Help would be appreciated.
    07-20-09 08:08 PM
    This has been known for quite some time. A lot of themes are not compatible with the .151 software. Its a safe bet to just use the stock them until the theme you want is updated, if that ever occurs.
    07-20-09 08:09 PM
    cool deal, crappy, but it'll do. one more ques. everything loaded back onto my phone except my contacts list. easiest way to load um back???
    Last edited by upstate518; 07-20-09 at 08:19 PM.
    07-20-09 08:11 PM
    cool deal, crappy, but it'll do. one more ques. everything loaded back onto my phone except my contacts list. easiest way to load um back???
    If you have the phone synced with, say outlook, just hook up the phone and start DM. The phone will sync automatically. If you dont use a program to sync, hopefully you backed up before installing the new OS. If so just start up DM and run the restore from backup option. If you didn't the installation should have automatically created a backup for you which you should look for in your My Documents folder. Just use the latest one (when you installed .151) and your good to go that way.

There are several themes that run on .151. Just search the Storm Theme Forum and you will find something to your liking I am sure.
    07-20-09 08:24 PM
    as for the themes look at miro and elle. they are very good theme.
    07-20-09 08:29 PM
    Nice. thanks for the help.

BTW- Wow, i can notice the diff. already. N i found a few themes to get by on for now
    07-20-09 08:29 PM
    Two themes that i have found to work awesome on .151 are Natemz Bbamped and Blackberry Pro v3 Black n White..cheers!
    07-20-09 09:47 PM
    a search found this thread that shows the themes that work with .151.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/th...-0-15x-239373/
    07-20-09 09:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD