Hey guys and gals,
    My name is rxloren. I'm new here and new to Blackberries. I just got my 1st BB ever and It's a Storm and I absolutely love it after messing with it a couple of weeks now. I have 1 question/suggestion to ask...
    The stereo headset that comes with the storm, in my opinion, stink... personally, I'm from the 80's beforew people knew that lowd music hurt your ears, lol, so I'm looking for a set of headsets that are louder, crisper highs, deep lows that fit IN my ears... those that my Storm comes with fall off all the time. Any suggestions?? I'm looking to spend between $20 and $40.00. I know Shure and Bose make real high end products well over $70.00.
    thanks in advance...
    12-08-08 05:08 PM
    Get blue tooth headphones, the BEST investment I ever made. I got a motorola pair and I absolutely love them, no more wires and it is more comfortable on my ears as well.

I also have a Bose pair of wired headphones for when I forgot to charge my battery on my BT set and they are awesome for this BB Storm.

And welcome to the forums.
    12-08-08 05:11 PM
    if your concerned about sound, maybe visit a bestbuy??? Get a pair of 3.5mm headphones. Any will do, but remember the ones that came in the box let you use it during voice calls because it has mic on it. It's a phone first, Email & web device 2nd. Perhaps music falls in about 4th or 5th place in what the phone was made for.
    12-08-08 05:11 PM
    Welcome aboard!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-08 05:12 PM
    hey i'm not sure what you can buy for 40.00 but if you go to Headfi.com (i think), they could give you more info about it. It is a forum for all things sound quality. real audio nerds!! good luck
    12-08-08 05:12 PM
    Wow how fast.. I think I'm gonna like it here, lol.. Thanks to all for your suggestions and welcomes!!!
    The bluetooth ones sound promising!
    Thanks again all... I'll keep taking suggestion if it's OK and I'll let you all know how I did.
    Thanks again!!
    12-08-08 05:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD