Ok guys I'm having a little trouble... I can't seem to be able to turn The volume up when listening to my music. I see the little speaker when I'm listening if I push the screen a Thousand time but when it comes up I can't light it up to turn it up any suggestions cause it stuck on low!
    04-10-09 07:00 AM
    Ok guys I'm having a little trouble... I can't seem to be able to turn The volume up when listening to my music. I see the little speaker when I'm listening if I push the screen a Thousand time but when it comes up I can't light it up to turn it up any suggestions cause it stuck on low!
    Instead of the screen try pushing the side buttons to increase or decrease the volume

By the way, do you have Audio Boost enabled? If not do it go to Menu>>Media>>Press the BB Menu button>>Options>>Audio Boost and set it on

Hope that helps
    04-10-09 07:11 AM
    Instead of the screen try pushing the side buttons to increase or decrease the volume

By the way, do you have Audio Boost enabled? If not do it go to Menu>>Media>>Press the BB Menu button>>Options>>Audio Boost and set it on

Hope that helps
    Thanks Guys I tried the side button all it does is flip through the music and it driving me crazy!!!!! But I will try it again!
    04-10-09 07:18 AM
    Make sure you don't hold the side buttons. That is when it goes forward or back. Make sure there is a distinct release before you push again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-09 07:25 AM
    If nothing else, try a battery pull. Seems to do magic sometimes.
    04-10-09 07:34 AM
    Thanks Guys I tried the side button all it does is flip through the music and it driving me crazy!!!!! But I will try it again!
    Don't keep the button pushed, just push it nicely once and let it go to increase the volume
    04-10-09 08:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD