I've tried searching the forums for this problem but haven't been able to find it. Basically, I've installed and re-installed weatherbug for storm 4 or 5 times trying to fix this. After installation, I open the app and the keyboard pops up and above it a caption states "Enable My Location? My location is a feature that will display weather information for your GPS location." followed by a box to check 'yes'. I try and click the 'yes' button but nothing happens. I try and remove the keyboard because it's covering part of the 'yes' box but the keyboard will not disappear. I cannot get past this part. I don't know what to do. I really want to use this program.
    04-03-09 06:39 PM
    Options > Advanced Options > GPS Services > Location On
    04-03-09 06:44 PM
    Go to options>advanced options>gps and change it there. Fyi weatherbug is going to make ur phone super slow, has major memory leaks and will kill ur batt faster when gps is on. Let me know how the weather is.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-09 06:45 PM
    Thanks but I checked and my GPS location is already turned on. what next?
    04-03-09 06:56 PM
    you must have BB maps installed
    04-03-09 06:57 PM
    U said the keyboard was in the way, slide ur finger from top to bottom where the yes no question is. When the keyboard is up the scrolling of pages is opposite.

04-03-09 07:00 PM
    You need to disable compatibility mode. Go to Options> Advanced Options> Applications> Highlight (don't click) WeatherBug> Press the BB Key> Click Disable Compatibility Mode.

04-03-09 07:17 PM
    Oh ya forgot about compatibility mode. Should work. Good eye

04-03-09 07:23 PM
    "dmglakewood" : yes, I do have BB maps installed...but I dont use it cuz I use google maps...should I uninstall BB maps to make weatherbug work?

"Armak" : I just tried disabling compatibility mode and it didnt make a difference.

"Steeler Nation" : I've tried swiping my finger down to make the keyboard go away (understanding that this is how you normally make the keyboard go away) but it does not make the keyboard go away, the keyboard stays.

Help guys!!! Don't give up on me!! Please!
    04-03-09 07:39 PM
    Which version of WB are you running on your device? You can find this by going to Options> Advanced Options> Applications> Click WeatherBug> Look for Version on the screen that appears.

04-03-09 07:47 PM
    GPS for WeatherBug for BB only works when you are outside.
    04-03-09 07:58 PM
    no it doesnt
    04-17-09 03:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD