HELP, I have Iron man on my ipod touch, I tansferred it to my media card on my storm, it show up on videos on my storm, but when I go to play it, it will not play and says error. What Am I doing wrong???Plase help.
    12-26-08 04:45 AM
    Did you buy it from iTunes?

If you downloaded it from iTunes, it likely wont play on your Storm because it is DRM protected and will only play on an iTunes device or program.
    12-26-08 05:15 AM
    HELP, I have Iron man on my ipod touch, I tansferred it to my media card on my storm, it show up on videos on my storm, but when I go to play it, it will not play and says error. What Am I doing wrong???Plase help.
    Convert them with TuneBite or the several other programs noted in a few threads in this forum. Do a search by Remove DRM or iTunes songs, or something. That is how I found out about TuneBite, which I intend to try or buy after reading here and checking their site.
    12-26-08 06:03 AM
    Talk about restrictive business practises. Apple gets my rotten core award for the last 5 years for what they did to keep your paid for media on Apple only hardware.

Here's a site I came across that lists some of the better DRM removal tools Best DRM Removal Software

All the products need to be purchased and I do not blame the developers for this. I think that Apple should pay for these tools for all want them. Hopefully DRM will soon die or Apple's curent practise will be deemed illegal.
    12-26-08 06:26 AM
    Yes, I bought it from itunes...what program do I need to download in order to watch it it is already an MP4
    Thanks for your help
    12-27-08 02:30 PM
    Well, it's not a straight MP4 file because of the drm encryption. I don't know what program can remove the itunes drm. I would recommend reading the threads in the video forum here on CB and ask some of the peeps who have posted tutorials there.

On a side note, I have heard that you can decrypt regular dvds with Dvd Shrink and then convert to MP4 with Handbrake, and you can then transfer the file to your device for viewing. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-08 02:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD