so, i have my storm in a clip on holster and today i was driving and apparently my seatbelt unclipped the phone, so as I getting out of the car my storm drops to the concrete. now i have a crack on the screen. is there any way to get it replaced or repaired? Ive already used up my insurance policy for this year for my other phone that I had before. the crack is pretty seem less if you glance at it, so i was thinking going to verizon store to have it replaced, because of manufacturer defect, but I don't know what to tell them and i'm afraid they might inspect the phone and see the crack and deny the replacement. can anybody please help me, I love my storm and I want it to look perfect.
    04-28-09 09:52 PM
    I would think they'll notice a cracked screen if you take it in as a defect phone.

This is a really sad suggestion, but your homeowners insurance will cover damaged personal property, only thing is that most people's homeowners insurance has a $1000 deductible, and you would lose your claims free discount of course.

Other option is to look for a repair service online...I suspect there are storm screens available for parts by now if you have the technical know how to repair it yourself.
    04-28-09 10:23 PM
    I thought you could file 2 claims per year
    04-29-09 10:09 AM
    Try and file a claim--see what happens--you never know
    04-29-09 10:18 AM
    How long have you had your Storm? If it's within the 30 day return I would just return and exchange it for a new one.
    04-29-09 10:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD