The emails are getting difficult to answer without additional details so I'll try something else. You can call me and I can take contact info for the Storm. A lot of people have questions and I don't want to commit to people I can't help. If you want to have your name added to the list of people to be called for orders or have a question about orderring a Storm, feel free to call from 8-5 Monday thru Friday. I can take calls while waiting for inbound calls but please make sure you are contacting me about orders and orderring questions because that's all I can do. You may get my voicemail. In case you do, either leave a message and I'll try to call you back or try back again later today.

Steve
    800-688-9290
    x5721
    Last edited by DuLac; 11-12-08 at 01:43 PM.
    11-12-08 01:35 PM
    I take it if we don't get a response PM from you, the information we provided via PM will be sufficient? I don't want to nag you with an unnecessary call/additional PM.

Thanks for your efforts, man.
    11-12-08 02:02 PM
    I take it if we don't get a response PM from you, the information we provided via PM will be sufficient? I don't want to nag you with an unnecessary call/additional PM.

Thanks for your efforts, man.
    If you don't hear back, you're good. But I should get back to everyone to at least let you know that I got it.
    11-12-08 02:10 PM
    Do you have any info on as far as when pre-orders will be able to be placed?

Will units be shipped out early so that they arrive on the release day?
    11-12-08 03:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD