Hello Crackberry nation!

How is everyone doing? I love this site and the people for posting new updates and advice!
    I just recently got a screen protector from zagg.com] and after installing it myself...i saw that my screen was dim in some parts of it. The top part of my screen looks grey/dull while the bottom half is perfectly lit and is clearly bright white. I tried messing with the brightness settings but it doesn't alter that part of the screen. (It seems to be the portion of the screen under the fonts and lettering) I feel like something spilled in the back of the screen and it doesn't light up the top portion of the screen...but i never had water near this screen...I would hate to return this phone and get another one...I was wondering if anyone has seem a similar problem before.

Thanks crackberry nation ahead of time!
    05-04-09 06:27 PM
    If you only saw this after installing a new screen protector I would recommend taking it off to see if your problem goes away.
    05-04-09 06:32 PM
    +1. That would definitely be the first step.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-09 06:40 PM
    Next step. . . Battery pull.

05-04-09 06:41 PM
    Hello
    sorrry to seem like a newb..lol

I did try all of the above...but still seems to have the problem..I can also see the light problem is behind the font itself and doesn't effect the text...only the wallpaper picture....i dunno if that helps

thank you once again
    05-04-09 09:02 PM
    Just throwing out suggestions. May seem obvious but did you try changing the wallpaper?

05-04-09 10:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD