This is my first post, hence I am sure I have done something wrong. Rather it be posting in the wrong area or otherwise.
    1st - Im new to crackberry
    2nd - Im new to the Storm

I have been reading the posts reguarding the Storm here. I am in love with my berry, however after reading posts on here I am concearned. Reading things about the screen, re-boots, ect. Am I just wicked lucky that I am not having any issues? I am starting to worry that I have a false love for this berry I have. Could anyone who KNOWS what they are talking about help me out? I want to be able to return / exchange before the thirty day period if need be. My questions / concearns:

Do issues start appearing with use? As in though I seem to think its perfect now, after a week has anyone had an issue arise?

Is there a certain build of the berry that is having issues? And do I have that build? How do I find out?

How should the click screen feel?

I have found many posts talking about puting cards behind the battery? Havent been able to find out WHY anyone is doing this. My error Im sure, like I said, Im new, and somewhat computer illiterate. Do I need a business card? LOL

Thank you all in advance. All help, advice, tricks are highly appreciated. And I know I sound overly cautious. I have talked myself out of putting it in a bubble for now, so be proud of me! Thanks again.
    01-03-09 11:12 AM
    Just keep using it and getting comfortable with it. I haven't had any problems with mine.
    Don't fix what isn't broken.
    01-03-09 11:18 AM
    I'll tackle this one. I had mine for about two weeks before I got on here and after reading some post, I got worried. But I have had mine for over a month with no issues and no defective related ones in sight. Just don't drop it and you. Should be good.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-09 11:19 AM
    Thank you both very much! Whats with the video camera, everything I try and play says unsupported file, or cannot save.
    01-03-09 11:25 AM
    welcome to crackberry! do searches for your questions. there are a lot of threads with answers about issues you might have. Enjoy!
    01-03-09 01:01 PM
    Welcome to CB!

I would suggest reading the stickies to begin with. They have loads of great info.

As for you storm and your fears of needing to return it... There are a good number of folks here that have near perfect storms. Just bc a lot of us have been thru numerous replacements doesnt mean that this too will be your fate.

From the sounds of it, you got a good storm. Revel in it!
    01-03-09 01:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD