Hi all, I am sorry, i never bother anyone with my phone issues. I recently switched from an Iphone to the storm, due to monthly savings. Anyways, my storm is acting all weird. When I receive a call, i try to answer but it freezes and i cant answer so i miss the call. Also, when i get calls sometimes they would be unknown when clearly the number is in my contacts and it showed up before. Also, when i press to go on certain apps or lets say text messages, it takes a while to load. Is there a solution or is it normal, since I spent most my time with the iphone i thought this is not normal, correct me if i am wrong. I have the OS 4.0.7.148. Please anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.
    09-19-09 04:01 PM
    Good old fashin battery pull...should fix it
    How much memory are you showing....options>memory-----application memory

Edit: I also had a new storm with a corrupted OS out of the box.. Easy to fix if thats it....
    Last edited by txaggie84; 09-19-09 at 04:13 PM.
    09-19-09 04:07 PM
    You could always load a better OS. There are several leaks out there that are really good builds.
    09-19-09 04:50 PM
    ^^^true, but OP shouldn't be having those type of problems on .148,,,but since he dissapeared on us, we wont know.....
    09-19-09 04:53 PM
    im having the same exact symptoms that he has mentioned. a battery pull does fix it but then it happens again. its sooo strange
    09-19-09 05:08 PM
    On a new BB and os it takes a few days to a few weeks to settle in and battery pulls are common. If it continues, harware could be an issue.. or other app conflict
    Last edited by txaggie84; 09-19-09 at 05:20 PM.
    09-19-09 05:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD