Alright guys I've read through the tips & tricks, the FAQ, everything with no success. My Storm's display is acting weird. I cleaned it took it apart, tried the fixes and no dice. My screen responds with out a problem, I touch the screen and it highlights where I have touched. However it will not select anything when I click on it. Biggest issue is I can not dial out a call, as it won't respond to my clicking on the numbers, it highlights them correctly, but just doesn't 'select it' when I click on it. My screen makes the 'click' sound everywhere on the screen and feels very nice and responsive, but just doesn't select. I've tried the torx screen adjustment, I've tried the felt, I've tried the electrical tape on the cover... I'm out of ideas and if I can't make a flippin phone call I can't use the phone. So that said is my Storm toast? Is it time to move on? I don't want to drop $149 on a Storm2 with the Storm3 being released in Sept... been looking at that HTC Thunderbolt pretty hard as my sister works at a Verizon store and can get me a discount. However I really like my Storm so I'm not willing to throw in the towel yet. So please help! Thanks in advance.
    05-28-11 11:46 AM
    You are probably looking for an at home fix, but this is an option. Good luck!

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=vSxO9OSQ
    05-29-11 12:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD