Ok, this might be a newbie question but here goes (and no, I didn't find an answer to it elsewhere).

I got another Storm yesterday and I used device switch to change the information from my Bold (Rogers) to my Storm (Telus). Well, as luck should have it (sarcasm), the rogers.blackberry.net inbox came along with the device switch.

HOW in God's name do I get this darn inbox off the Storm?!
    Last edited by pkcable; 05-01-09 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Made title desciptive
    05-01-09 09:50 AM
    Go into your Options>Advanced Options>Service Books, and try deleting the service books for that account.
    05-01-09 09:55 AM
    Go into your Options>Advanced Options>Service Books, and try deleting the service books for that account.
    Good call man, worked like a charm, thanks!

A
    05-01-09 09:56 AM
    Grrr is not a good thread title. Remember to.....

Use a Descriptive Title
    This rule is simple; help us to help you. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if 'somone else' is reading it. With that in mind, make your subject lines related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what', will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative. Example: “My Pearl will not show myFaves icons” or “How do I use BB Maps on my 8100”
    05-01-09 09:58 AM
    just deleting the service book is a temporary fix. It will come back if you have to re-send service books down the road. You will need to log in to the BIS site and delete the email account from there. Here is the link for Rogers https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=rogers
    05-01-09 10:09 AM
    just deleting the service book is a temporary fix. It will come back if you have to re-send service books down the road. You will need to log in to the BIS site and delete the email account from there. Here is the link for Rogers https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=rogers
    Temporary fix if the account is associated with the devices PIN in Roger's BIS. If she is still using the account on her Bold, she won't want to delete it from the BIS. If the account isn't associated with the PIN on her Storm, deleting the service books will take care of it.
    05-01-09 10:15 AM
    I am having the same problem, I sold my storm and now the guy who is using it keeps getting my emails. I went to the BIS website and I dont know what my user name would be, is it my email???? I have never logged into that site before.
    05-01-09 02:52 PM
    I am having the same problem, I sold my storm and now the guy who is using it keeps getting my emails. I went to the BIS website and I dont know what my user name would be, is it my email???? I have never logged into that site before.
    If you have never logged into BIS, and you originally set your email up on your phone, you will have to call Verizon to give you a name and password for BIS.
    05-01-09 03:12 PM
    ugh.. i tried that, because the phone is technically not on my account anymore and i dont have a plan with them they wont give it to me. This is so stupid.. And the guy who bought it is using it on TMobile so Verizon def wont help him either..
    05-01-09 04:45 PM
    change your password on the email account (for example: gmail) so BIS won't be able to access anymore. That way the buyer won't get your messages anymore and you can try to resolve it still if you wish without worry
    05-02-09 09:03 AM
    change your password on the email account (for example: gmail) so BIS won't be able to access anymore. That way the buyer won't get your messages anymore and you can try to resolve it still if you wish without worry
    Good call! I was so busy thinking about how she could get the issue resolved permanently, that I never thought about something as simple as changing the password on the actual email account.
    05-02-09 10:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD