the browser isn't only slower but i can no longer log into msn mobile and get into my hotmail its the only source of communication i have with my wife over in japan right now she is in the military and out at sea right now and she can email me from her work shop and she can only send it to my hotmail so i cheek my hotmail very often the reason i dont wait for the push email is because it take anywhere between 10 minutes to 5 hours before my push messages come through which sucks because if i can anwer right back i can carry a short conversation with her witch is why i live for every day i already tried other browsers but they dont work with the new OS either so my question stands can i keep the new OS and get the old browser with it or any suggestions?
    10-26-09 02:00 PM
    Opera mini works with the new OS and it is VERRRY fast. Why does your push email take so long?
    Have you tried resending your service books. It should not take that long by any means.
    10-26-09 02:24 PM
    witch opera mini should i get the 5.0 beta or the the beta 4.2? and if you mean by restersting my Host Routing Table yes i do it daily
    10-26-09 02:33 PM
    Agree about it shouldn't take so long for push. Why is your hotmail the only email she can send to? Are there restrictions for her? Because my suggestion would be to create your free @vzw.blackberry.net address through the email set up wizard... I feel for you. That's got to be a crummy feeling having her so far away. Good luck either way.
    10-26-09 03:49 PM
    witch opera mini should i get the 5.0 beta or the the beta 4.2? and if you mean by restersting my Host Routing Table yes i do it daily

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-09 04:07 PM
    Get 4.2 and no I mean resend service books. Go to setup folder>email settings>bb button>service books> send service books.
    10-26-09 04:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD