Hi im fro Puerto Rico just bought my new BB Strom 9530
    i have lotssss of question im using the OS 4.7.0.75 im with tmobile and also running tzones it works great but there's a problem sometimes i get an error XML not well formed and sometimes it freezes then wow i have i 8megapixels camera phone but wow this phone the camera is awful i dont care about the camera just saying mmmm let me see what more. well sometimes is slow for the menu or for videos including youtube website i cant see videos but allthough love the phone heheheh and sorry but the bad English i hope you guys could help me.

God Bless
    05-22-09 07:35 AM
    Case u don't know, battery pull (w/device ON) phone's favorite activity. Solves many temporary troubles.

Camera/video r glitchy!

Youtube @ times has *!#@ up videos that will not play. Not storm's fault. Also, Flash unavailable.

I love my storm too!
    05-22-09 07:56 AM
    I would suggest a higher revision of teh OS as well. .75 was bad.
    05-22-09 08:00 AM
    Disagree. I'm on .75.
    05-22-09 08:03 AM
    I would deffinately upgrade the os .75 is crap next to what's out. After I updated the os it fixed a lot of problems

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 08:22 AM
    Maybe one of you can help me also. i just got the storm, takes a little getting used to, coming from the curve........now i used to be able to hold the alt key and highlight mult mess. to delete. Can this be done w/ storm? and if so how?

Help!!!!!lol
    05-22-09 08:30 AM
    Maybe one of you can help me also. i just got the storm, takes a little getting used to, coming from the curve........now i used to be able to hold the alt key and highlight mult mess. to delete. Can this be done w/ storm? and if so how?

Help!!!!!lol
    Hes you can highlight multiple messages. From the messages icon, highlight one message (don't click) and keep you finger there.

Using another finger highlight the last next message. And you are done.

You can highlight even a whole day worth of messages.

And welcome to storm nation
    05-22-09 08:43 AM
    Each leak has problems of own.

Satrice32: Messages > highlight a date > menu > delete prior. Same method works w/calls via: messages folder > menu > view folder > call log. Check out device Help.
    05-22-09 08:50 AM
    Do a forum search about your issues. No one can address them all.

05-22-09 10:18 AM
    ok guys thanks for the comments, look here's is the thing when i hit the lock screen on the top wow it takes like 5min. to lock the same time to unlocked the phone is actually that's slow? i have the toouchscreen to 100 hover 100 the tap and sensitivity to 6 but still slow as ****, then some website like the funformobile it saids XML no well something error mmm let see what more mmm is ther a call end tone? and i bougt it like that with the internet settings and the tzones browser but i dont know how to update and if that help my phone so thanks for the help
    05-22-09 10:27 AM
    ok guys thanks for the comments, look here's is the thing when i hit the lock screen on the top wow it takes like 5min. to lock the same time to unlocked the phone is actually that's slow? i have the toouchscreen to 100 hover 100 the tap and sensitivity to 6 but still slow as ****, then some website like the funformobile it saids XML no well something error mmm let see what more mmm is ther a call end tone? and i bougt it like that with the internet settings and the tzones browser but i dont know how to update and if that help my phone so thanks for the help
    Upgrading the os will help a lot. .075 is very slow/laggy.

Read the noob guides and os guides. They will explain most of what u need to know.

05-22-09 10:33 AM
    Full home screen > hold down bb/menu key > check app switcher 2 see which r currently open / running (browser, home, msgs, phone, + bb msgr if u have, always appear. 2 close apps, make habit of menu > close/exit.
    05-22-09 10:40 AM
    You really need to get rid of .75, that was the best thing I did to my Storm.
    First .132 was great than .141 not as good, but now .148 and it rocks
    05-22-09 10:46 AM
    i love the phone the phone is like wow. all the apps although i dont have bb data plan yet but the fun wow the browser is perfect i like it but the issues im sure it can be fixes and thank you guys very helpful let me see what i could do i dont have the usb cable yet so... u know
    05-22-09 11:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD