Actually satisfied with how well the storm has been working as of late. I have had a big problem for the last couple months that I can't seem to solve.
    I work two pt jobs and go to school and I really need my calendar for upcoming daily schedules, etc. Even past dates saved also.

For some reason, my BB would just erase my past saved calendar events, even though I have everything on my phone to save forever.
    A white screen would pop up with my applications, saying device "" is low. Well, just this past week I deleted an app to attempt to save my data, and the data erased again yesterday.
    I was hoping this last app that I took off would eliminate this problem.
    I only have three apps on the phone, with no appworld either.
    Checking memory right now it states:
    compression disabled, media card support on, mtp on, mass storage mode support on, auto enable mass storage when connected yes.
    App memory - 13.3 mb free space
    Device memory - total space879.2mb, free space 855.5 mb.
    Media card total space 7.3 gb, free space 7.2 gb.

Can anyone help me with this please?
    My school buddy passed away and I have a ton of info saved and my school stuff that I need.

Thanks you.
    03-10-11 05:55 PM
    I answered this in your other thread also.

It's a bug that affects multiple devices and there is no known fix.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    mustangv8 likes this.
    03-10-11 06:48 PM
    something else you might try is on your phone go to:
    options>Status>BBButton>Database Sizes

Then look to see which data bases are the largest. Sometimes if you have not deleted email, and especially MMS it will cause your memory to decrease.

Your issue sounds like a memory issue. If you only have 3 or 4 apps installed your app memory should be substantially larger than 13mb
    mustangv8 likes this.
    03-11-11 03:32 PM
    I thought it was an app issue as well. But I even deleted one of my larger apps to make space and it continues to erase. Plus I don't save many text messages either. My biggest need on this phone is to save my calendar events and I just can't find a way to do it?
    03-21-11 08:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD