I just downloaded an app from a forum on here. The files downloaded to my desktop. I tried to import them to my desktop manager but I have no idea what I'm doing.
    01-20-09 11:49 PM
    cause you were supposed to d/l to your BB.
    01-21-09 12:02 AM
    How do I do that?
    01-21-09 12:04 AM
    Open up the BB Browser and type the address from the link in. This will active the OTA d/l of the app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-09 12:34 AM
    When something is an "OTA" (over the air) download that means you use your BB browser to download it directly to your phone. You don't need to use your home computer.
    01-21-09 12:38 AM
    If the files you downloaded end with .cod and .alx you should be able to use the DM/Application Loader to load them.

Open the Application Loader.... Add/Remove..... on the right side there should be a "browse" button. Browse to where you have the files on the desktop, you should be able to load the .alx file.... then hit next and it will install.
    01-21-09 12:49 AM
    the fastest way to put a app on your fone is put it in the microwave put it on for 3 hours take it out put lipstick on it jump up in the air 3 times do a spinning back kick and say " shnap a fliggal" and bodda bing bodda boom ure app is on ure fone.
    01-21-09 12:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD