I don't know how this happened. My HANDset does not work for making/receiving calls. I have to plug in the earphones to talk on the phone.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this problem?

I've pulled the battery about 5 times since I noticed the issue. Left the phone off all night as well.

Please help!

I'm hoping someone here can help as opposed to going to the Verizon store...
    03-11-09 08:35 AM
    I don't know how this happened. My HANDset does not work for making/receiving calls. I have to plug in the earphones to talk on the phone.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this problem?

I've pulled the battery about 5 times since I noticed the issue. Left the phone off all night as well.

Please help!

I'm hoping someone here can help as opposed to going to the Verizon store...
    It's the switch inside the phone that the earphone plug hits to switch modes. Might be defective, I remember reading about some people having that issue but you wouldn't know that because you obviously didn't search.
    03-11-09 08:46 AM
    Lots of threads on this, dude. I'm tired of answering it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 08:48 AM
    geez. thanks for the help guys.
    if its that easy to find, you could have posted a link or at least a search term.

EDIT: Sorry for being annoyed with the responses. I figured it out. Was just really annoyed that i couldnt get it figured out. Thanks for the help.
    Last edited by smarkow; 03-11-09 at 09:03 AM.
    03-11-09 08:53 AM
    NP. You'll see. Once you start to visit CB everyday, several times a day, the same questions get asked over and over.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 09:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD