I just bought a 9530 and am unable to get it to use the internet through a browser and email is acking me up. First, I am currently working in Central Asia and using a mobile carrier most probably haven't heard of, MegaCom. I set up the APN and am able to use the VZ Navigator to check out stuff back in the US, but I am unable to browse the web. I installed Opera 5.0 beta for this phone and it is unable to connect. The default Facebook app works, but i can't update the software. I have looked at my default browser configuration and it appears to be blank. Any suggestions on how to get this to work browsing since it does connect to the net through the above listed apps. Also, I facked up when setting up my email. I accidently selected to go through a enterprise server when I really wated to setup my personal email account. Anyway to reset it so I can configure it? I go to setup email and it asks for my enterprise id and password and will not go back to main email setup screen that allows for the choice of personal email. Any help would be highly appreciated.
    09-25-09 08:46 AM
    anyone have a suggestion?
    09-25-09 09:05 PM
    look up the forums. theres tons of stuff you can find that will help. or just contact your local provider
    09-26-09 10:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD