hey
    okay so right now i been using a blackberry storm 9530 unlocked for tmobile. phone is great but is a pain in the *** when texting. so now im getting the bold 9700 unlocked in few days. so the help that i need, is how to save all my contacts to simcard? or how using blackberry desktop manager 5.0?
    i did that tutorial but after i click synchronize everything loads but the outlook express doesnt pop-up.
    or to make it easier, show me how to save them using outlook express 2007. (btw i use windows 7). thanks in advanced
    04-01-10 12:45 AM
    Try downloading "Amber ABC Blackberry Editor" (or somrthing like that, search the www for those keywords) install to PC. Then do a full backup with DM. You can then open up the back up file with Amber, edit your contacts, whatever. When you plug in you new phone, under the Backup-Advanced Tab in DM you "might" be able to trasfer just the 'contacts' over to your new phone from the 9530 backup file. I really don't know if this will work with a backup file from a different device PIN or not but its worth a try.

Better yet, load lyric's .591 hybrid, search the forum for texting fixes and tips, and love your Storm.
    04-01-10 08:23 AM
    Have you considered just using the BB Desktop Manager and selecting the "Device Switch Wizard"?
    04-01-10 06:02 PM
    Have you considered just using the BB Desktop Manager and selecting the "Device Switch Wizard"?
    this........
    04-01-10 06:27 PM
    Use BB Desktop manager to backup
    04-02-10 06:23 PM
    just do that... or do a back up of your 9530 and put it in the 9700... You'll be surprise of what a nn can do.
    04-02-10 06:29 PM
    wow.. thanks for your help.. love it =)
    04-02-10 07:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD