Ok, so lets start off saying I have had a paypal account for over a year, have logged in to my world before, and "linked" apps to my world... so here is my situation, I went on app world to purchase, Aerize Card Loader, I select purchase and am prompted to login, I attempt to login and get this message "There is a problem with this payment. Go to https://www.paypal.com for more information. (Error Id: 10812)" So i wennt back to the home page of app world, and chose my world>bb button>login...Every time I attempt to login, I get a message "No Applications are associated with your My World account" and then it keeps me logged out. I really have no idea where to go from here. Should I just try again tomorrow? idk, any help would be appreciated...thanks

Note: I did change primary credit card on paypal a few days ago, if that affects anything...

-Kyle
    05-11-09 11:54 PM
    I am having some what of the same problem but my error message says "purchase not found". Very frustrating...I hope someone can shed some light on the situation.
    05-13-10 01:37 PM
    I used it yesterday and it worked fine but there is a thread above this one with other having the same problem.
    05-13-10 02:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD