"could not start the camrea. close other applications and try opening the camera again."

so i have no other applications running andd i did a battery pull and this still happens when i try and go and use the camera.. any thoughts or easy fixes?
    thanks eveeryone!!
    08-15-09 02:18 AM
    "could not start the camrea. close other applications and try opening the camera again."

so i have no other applications running andd i did a battery pull and this still happens when i try and go and use the camera.. any thoughts or easy fixes?
    thanks eveeryone!!
    Do a battery pull, you might be low on application memory.
    08-15-09 06:11 AM
    Do a battery pull, you might be low on application memory.
    A good battery pull can save your life.
    08-15-09 06:16 AM
    A good battery pull can save your life.
    Remember my BB folks: "When in doubt, pull it out [the battery that is]"
    08-15-09 06:17 AM
    OP states he already did a battery pull in is OPost.

It has been my experience that this is usually an OS issue or a hardware issue. Verizon maybe the best place to start next.

thanks eveeryone!!
    08-15-09 07:59 AM
    If a battery pull does not work, do a full backup of your device, and wipe/reload the OS.
    08-15-09 08:02 AM
    I had this exact same problem. Tried multiple battery pulls and an OS reload.

The only thing that fixed it was taking it in to VZW and having the unit replaced.
    08-15-09 09:15 AM
    How did you do the reload? If you do a complete wipe with JL Commander it will remove the OS entirely. Then reload the OS it should work fine.
    08-15-09 09:16 AM
    My first storm back in December had the same problem and i solved it just like turbomentor did: took it to verizon and got a new one.
    08-15-09 11:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD