Hello..
    I need some help and I would be really thankfull if someone could give me some..

Well I got the STORM Vodafone 9500 and I got it upgraded via the Desktop Manager but now I think I regret this .. I want it upgraded but the new features are not the best..

First, now any hard-button can unlock my screen and I dont want that..
    Second, before upgrading while having the screen locked, when I long-clicked on the right button up the LED-light, it changes my sound to vibration or silent or reverse.. but now, I cant do it I have to go to the sound application in the Menu every single time..

I would really aprecciate any help I can get..
    Thank you so much!
    06-04-09 04:21 PM
    First, now any hard-button can unlock my screen and I dont want that..
    this is fixed in .148, id also recommend PatternLock for security w/o typing in a password
    06-04-09 05:50 PM
    Second, before upgrading while having the screen locked, when I long-clicked on the right button up the LED-light, it changes my sound to vibration or silent or reverse.. but now, I cant do it I have to go to the sound application in the Menu every single time..
    this is a problem with the current OS and may be fixed in a future update/leak, no fixes to date. keep searching the forums though
    06-04-09 05:51 PM
    Thank you.. i just downgraded via the Desktop manager.. ill upgrade to .151 when its legally available
    06-04-09 05:54 PM
    Thank you.. i just downgraded via the Desktop manager.. ill upgrade to .151 when its legally available
    Why wait?????? Legally Available?????? It is available now....and it's not illegal...
    06-04-09 07:45 PM
    Why wait?????? Legally Available?????? It is available now....and it's not illegal...
    I think you should always wait until the software is legally available. The last thing you need is to have the BlackBerry OS police to come to your house in the middle of the night and arrest you for having illegal software on your phone.
    06-04-09 08:31 PM
    I think you should always wait until the software is legally available. The last thing you need is to have the BlackBerry OS police to come to your house in the middle of the night and arrest you for having illegal software on your phone.
    Hahaha that's good

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-09 08:49 PM
    I hate when that happens. What's worse is when they're interrogating you the cop sits in front of you and gets a BBM on his Blackberry. Low and behold it's a Storm.... and guess what? It has leaked software on it and the guy's a member here, but you're still being charged. MOTHER FRACKER!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-09 11:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD