that was a bit rude and im sorry i just wanted to know my options and see if anyone could help me futher.
    01-25-09 09:55 PM
    i have a store with techs near me.. so should i go there to get a replacement? as a tech do you think i could beg enough to get one of the verizon people to just replace it with a curve?
    Again. No. You aren't going to be able to get a curve. Period.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-09 10:02 PM
    My Opinion, just sell the damn phone, and buy which ever one you'd like
    01-25-09 10:20 PM
    Ive had way to many issues with my storm and i can no longer wait for a new offical relese of and OS to come out so i want to go back to a curve. I called verizon and asked if there was a way to can get a differnt model of a blackberry phone if i sent this one back. They said that they can only give me a new storm and thats it. can someone help me? is there any way that i can get my way in returning my storm with all of its problems and getting a curve insted? has anyone done this?

p.s. problems my phone have include:
    -Major Lag(with texting, moving from portrait to landscape, moving around icons)
    -Rings on vibrate
    -shuts off randomly
    -has a colorful fuzzy screen for a few moments randomly
    -has a little box that pops up in portrait mode that is a camera and wont go away for a while
    -doesnt answer when i push the "answer" only when i push the green send button
    -alarm doesnt sound even on "loud"
    -Freezes for 10 to 15 min at a time
    You said you are running .75, so you shouldn't be getting half of these problems. Namely random shut offs and freezes, at least no one I know has had these issues with .75 and the majority here I believe do not experience those issues. If they are willing to give you a new storm, I'd opt for that and see how that one runs. Otherwise, ebay and buy your curve back?
    01-25-09 10:20 PM
    alright then.. if i can only get a replacement... WHO WOULD LIKE TO BUY THE NEW REPLACEMENT STORM?
    I have a verizon Curve not pink, in grey and black in like new conditions it was the phone i was using before my storm. i would be willing to do an even trade in for your storm. if interested please PM me.
    01-26-09 08:45 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD