1) I just noticed that I can't get Mass Storage Mode to work anymore..meaning that when I connect it to my computer, it does not activate mass storage mode so I can't see the Blackberry folders. I have auto-connect turned off, but I have tried to manually connect by going to memory, then activate mass storage mode...but it doesn't work anymore. On my phone, it says "Enter your password to grant mass storage mode"...so I do, and then nothing happens on my computer. This used to work perfectly, but no more!

2) Fixed - Also, VZ Access Manager doesn't recognize my phone anymore..Could this be because I'm using .114 hybrid? I'm reinstalling VZ Access Manager right now to see if that fixes it.
    UPDATE I was able to fix the tethering problem by reinstalling VZ Access Manager..That is working now, but still need help with mass storage mode. Thx
    Last edited by AgTitan06; 03-17-09 at 01:19 PM.
    03-17-09 01:12 PM
    Update 2: I fixed the mass storage mode. Found this over at another forum with a fix:

Mass Storage issues? (Here's the fix) - PinStack.com
    03-17-09 01:57 PM
    TNX!!!
    I'm finaly solve the problem with mass storage mode on blackberry curve 8900.
    04-08-09 04:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD