Not sure what i did wrong..my storm was working perfectly..This morning i went in to play a few tunes at work and all it shows is having 1 music file??? all of the others (100+) Does anyone have a fix for me...??

Opps forgot to say..yes i've done a battery pull....:-(
    05-26-09 07:40 AM
    I had that happen yesterday when Slacker was updating. I had to reload them all after formatting the card.
    05-26-09 08:08 AM
    its strange because i can see the files if i click "explore" and if i select one it will play them all....but if i simply click media it only shows one..?? another thing..i dont have slacker on my BB...i did try to download it and when it wouldnt work i deleted it or so i thought..i do have a slacker folder?? how do i get rid of that...soo many questions LOL...i believe the reason i deleted slacker is because it wasnt available in Canada...
    05-26-09 08:22 AM
    Are you connected to your pc with a usb cable? If so u would have to turn off the mass storage.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 09:02 AM
    hmmm can you explain please :-(

At present i am not connected to my pc??
    05-26-09 09:04 AM
    I've had this randomly happen as well. One day I'll have X amount of songs, then later on it will have dropped considerably. Only fix I know is to resync with the computer. Its a PITA!
    05-26-09 10:12 AM
    hmmm can you explain please :-(

At present i am not connected to my pc??
    go into explore,go into ur music files hit menu,click on show hidden and delete BB THUMBS.DAT,back out,go into memory in options,click remove memory card then install ,back out then go into your media and it should start scanning all your files back in.mine does this nonsence everyday.but with my ringtones.it only shows 3 but i have over 280.tired of deleting that file over and over again so i only delete it when i feel like showing off all my ringtones lol
    05-26-09 10:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD