I was doing things that I didnt know any thing about bricked the storm got it back up and running. now I cant get my service books back for verizon.
    They told me to sign on to web page and get them but when I did that web page told me that my account isnt viewable via html use browser on hand set. Can I get a copy of them from somebody please help
    09-12-09 06:43 PM
    I would try bot hof these first...

re-register your host routing table in options>advanced> host routing table>menu button>register

or try Setup > Email Settings > Log In > Menu > Service Books > Send Service Books
    09-12-09 06:50 PM
    Those settings are not there web browser icon and email are both gone
    09-12-09 08:06 PM
    Those settings are not there web browser icon and email are both gone
    did you hit the BB button? Then options? Then advancded options? Then host routing tables? then hit the BB button again and the hit register now?

BB Button is the little button that has the dots on it right next to the green talk button.
    09-12-09 08:08 PM
    ok, so I just read one of your other posts and it mentions something about page plus. Is that the carrier your trying to use your storm with or do you have verizon as the service provider for your storm?
    09-12-09 08:24 PM
    first thing first....
    make sure the radio is toggled on.
    go to your setup folder on your application screen. click the icon that says manage connections. make sure there is a check beside mobile network.
    from that same window go down to mobile network options. hit the BB key, then click diagnostics test. this will reregister your phone and send service books. also, in this window....
    make sure at the top where it says data services, it says on, and where it says network technology, make sure it says 1XEV.
    09-12-09 08:27 PM
    I did all of that and got the message that it is registerd on the network but still have no data .
    09-13-09 12:56 PM
    got most of it working again thanks guys
    09-20-09 04:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD