I am a new BB user and I keep having problems with it....probably because i'm a crappy BB user!

I've had my BB for 2 weeks and it keeps crashing, i found out that it's b/c i took photo's and stored to phone not card. it's fixed now i think.

BUT i try to "Back up" my database and it wont let me it does all the work then a big ERROR: Backup of datatabase window pops up and i dont know how to fix this. I want to upload the new 151 software verson but i want to back up my system first.

PLEASE HELP i'm new and confused

thank you
    08-18-09 10:03 PM
    I am a new BB user and I keep having problems with it....probably because i'm a crappy BB user!

I've had my BB for 2 weeks and it keeps crashing, i found out that it's b/c i took photo's and stored to phone not card. it's fixed now i think.

BUT i try to "Back up" my database and it wont let me it does all the work then a big ERROR: Backup of datatabase window pops up and i dont know how to fix this. I want to upload the new 151 software verson but i want to back up my system first.

PLEASE HELP i'm new and confused

thank you
    Try clearing your web caches, open the BB Browser, press the BB button and select Options, the Cache Operations, then clear out all for areas.
    08-18-09 10:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD