The term "addiction" is used in many contexts to describe an obsession, compulsion, or excessive physical dependence or psychological dependence.

I find myself checking crackberry several times a day if not more, looking for that next neat app of that elusive OS update.
    I am always picking up my storm and scrolling through the menus, playing games and waiting for that next instant email message to sound off.

Somehow I must fight this scourge and free myself from the horrid grasp it has on me. How o how does one do it?

Is there a CA (crackberry anonymous) chapter anywhere?
    04-10-09 01:53 AM
    You can always join crackberry rehab. http://forums.crackberry.com/f45/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-09 02:14 AM
    The term "addiction" is used in many contexts to describe an obsession, compulsion, or excessive physical dependence or psychological dependence.

I find myself checking crackberry several times a day if not more, looking for that next neat app of that elusive OS update.
    I am always picking up my storm and scrolling through the menus, playing games and waiting for that next instant email message to sound off.

Somehow I must fight this scourge and free myself from the horrid grasp it has on me. How o how does one do it?

Is there a CA (crackberry anonymous) chapter anywhere?
    Hi mine name is Techark and im an addict lol
    04-10-09 03:10 AM
    Hahaha - good one, Techark. Off to CrackBerry Rehab, are we?
    04-10-09 03:22 AM
    Ah ha, welcome to the berry addiction, been here a little while myself....

04-10-09 04:26 AM
    Yes, it's a great device and a superb community. The addiction can not be avoided. Hang on tight. It's a **** of a trip err....Ride!
    04-10-09 07:40 AM
    I've succumb to the addiction. The sooner you realize you can't go without ur berry or CB, the easier it is to deal with. Lol
    04-10-09 08:29 AM
    Hi my name is berrybreaker and I'm an addict.. (GROUP RESPONDS: Hi berry breaker). My wife regrets getting me my Storm for Christmas.. Thank God for unlimited data plans.

04-10-09 08:41 AM
    Newdad said it, just go with it!!!
    04-10-09 12:10 PM
    Hi, I'm Craterz

Its been 116 minutes since I last visited CB.

04-10-09 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD