How do you delete Voice Dialing off the phone? I never use it, i takes up space and of course, want to free up some space. I already deleted VVM, AIM *getting Jivetalk in 09*, and languages. I need the VZN. Anything else not really worth it in your opinion?
    11-27-08 05:22 PM
    Can't you delete voice dialing the same way you deleted VVM?

Or go to Options>Advanced Options>Applications and delete it from there?
    11-27-08 05:25 PM
    I don't know if this will work but try -

Options > advanced opts > apps > then highlight whatever you want to delete > bb menu button > delete

Did it work?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-08 05:29 PM
    How do you delete Voice Dialing off the phone? I never use it, i takes up space and of course, want to free up some space. I already deleted VVM, AIM *getting Jivetalk in 09*, and languages. I need the VZN. Anything else not really worth it in your opinion?
    Brick Breaker. I never play.
    11-27-08 05:40 PM
    Brick Breaker. I never play.

Deleted that too actually. Um, so far as the ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ comments, I did go in to the APPS folder but its not in there. Its not there when I connect it through the managger BUT it obivously still is installed on the phone?
    11-27-08 05:48 PM
    You have to delete the cod files....and no I am not going to retype the directions for something that has been in this forum for a loooong time
    11-27-08 06:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD