Well i just did the complete wipe and have the white screen with the message reload software 507, so I know it was successful
    Next I downloaded the leaked version .83 and installed it and when the DM now loads and I plug the phone in the desktop manager is not seeing the phone and identifying the pin to proceed with the install
    Help HELP, Please!!!
    12-19-08 03:08 PM
    Well i just did the complete wipe and have the white screen with the message reload software 507, so I know it was successful
    Next I downloaded the leaked version .83 and installed it and when the DM now loads and I plug the phone in the desktop manager is not seeing the phone and identifying the pin to proceed with the install
    Help HELP, Please!!!

My DM didn't see the phone or identify the pin when I first plugged it in either. I just went to the aploader and went to update, and it installed .83 on my phone without any problems. Did you even try to run the aploader or did you stop when you opened DM and saw your phone and pin weren't identified?
    12-19-08 03:10 PM
    Try unplugging your phone and plugging it back in. If that doesn't work try a reboot.
    12-19-08 03:11 PM
    Yep, go to c:/program files/common files/research in motion/apploader and run loader.exe.

Make sure DM is closed before you do this.
    12-19-08 03:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD