is there a way to get pics from your Storm to your pc? when I plug in my phone to my pc, the only folder I can see and access is my music on my Storm. I was wondering if there's a way to transfer your pics to your pc. Thnx in advance.
    05-07-09 05:00 PM
    If you can't figure that put via usb, you could always email them to yourself or save them to the memory card and put that In your computer

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-09 05:10 PM
    i may be wrong here but it sounds like you don't have mass storage mode support on and media transfer protocol MTP. go to options -> memory in there should be plenty of options for turning different media on and off. make sure your media transfer protocol and mass storage mode support are ON. after that reconnect you phone to you PC and 2 boxes should open for you. one is for just the music and the other is the whole media card . hope this helps
    05-07-09 05:18 PM
    i may be wrong here but it sounds like you don't have mass storage mode support on and media transfer protocol MTP. go to options -> memory in there should be plenty of options for turning different media on and off. make sure your media transfer protocol and mass storage mode support are ON. after that reconnect you phone to you PC and 2 boxes should open for you. one is for just the music and the other is the whole media card . hope this helps
    Thank You So much!!! it worked! I have another question, My device memory is full and my media card is empty. I thought that it would automatically start saving to my media card, however, that hasn't been the case. I tried taking a pic and it says "not enough memory" (I'm just paraphrasing) will that enable the memory to start saving to my media card? or do I have to manually change it so it saves on the card?
    05-07-09 05:27 PM
    in the same menu is the option to turn on media card support turn that on also. from there you will have to move you pictures from the devise to the card. after that you will be able to save pics and video directly to the memory card automatic. i am full of storm info. any other help needed let me know
    05-07-09 05:32 PM
    Thank You So much!!! it worked! I have another question, My device memory is full and my media card is empty. I thought that it would automatically start saving to my media card, however, that hasn't been the case. I tried taking a pic and it says "not enough memory" (I'm just paraphrasing) will that enable the memory to start saving to my media card? or do I have to manually change it so it saves on the card?
    You need to manually change it. I save all my photos, videos, and music to the card. To change the pictures, open your camera and bring up options. Toward the bottom in the options menu you can select where to save.
    05-07-09 05:35 PM
    alright, so I went in and saved all my pics to my pc. Then I deleted a bunch I didn't want on my phone. Now when I go to view my pics on my phone, It's taking forever to load. At the bottom it says: "scanning" which never did before. Also, alot of my pics aren't showing up on my phone now. Any advice?
    05-07-09 06:23 PM
    alright, so I went in and saved all my pics to my pc. Then I deleted a bunch I didn't want on my phone. Now when I go to view my pics on my phone, It's taking forever to load. At the bottom it says: "scanning" which never did before. Also, alot of my pics aren't showing up on my phone now. Any advice?
    Do a battery pull first..
    05-07-09 06:44 PM
    the scanning is when you disconnected you cable from the blackberry. the blackberry is now reading the files. it only take a few moments when reading the files. happens every time you connect the BB to the comp. with Mass storage mode turned on.
    no worries on doing a battery pull. although doing it after moving all those pics to the card will help free a lil more space up. pin me if you need faster help
    05-07-09 06:53 PM
    the scanning is when you disconnected you cable from the blackberry. the blackberry is now reading the files. it only take a few moments when reading the files. happens every time you connect the BB to the comp. with Mass storage mode turned on.
    no worries on doing a battery pull. although doing it after moving all those pics to the card will help free a lil more space up. pin me if you need faster help
    Did battery pull and that did the trick. Thanks again for your help.
    05-07-09 07:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD