Hello everyone. I'm having a bit of an issue with my e-mail accounts on my Storm. I originally only had one account, the one that was set up at Verizon when I got the phone. I've always found it annoying that when I view an email on my Storm, it doesn't get marked as read in my gmail account. Also, every time I reply to an e-mail online (through gmail), a new email copy of it pops up on my Storm. I thought there was nothing I could do about it. Except recently, I added a new e-mail account to my phone for another address I have. With this e-mail, when I read an email on my phone, it gets marked as read in my gmail inbox. Additionally, when I send a message online through gmail, it does not send a copy to my Storm inbox.

I tried going into settings to see if I could make my original email account like this as well, but as far as I can tell, none of their settings are different.

So to sum up: How would I go about changing the settings or whatever on my original account so that e-mails read on the Storm are marked opened in my gmail account, and is there also a way to stop it sending copies of sent mails to my phone?

Thanks in advance!
    04-30-09 05:16 PM
    just go into the email setup and delete the old email account then set it up again. that should fix it
    04-30-09 05:21 PM
    Oh! Well that was surprisingly simple, and seems to have worked! Thanks a lot.
    04-30-09 05:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD