I hope this has not been posted, but I have tried to search and found nothing. I have just updated all of my contact in Outlook, and when I try to sync to my BB nothing that I have updated in Outlook will transfer to my BB. Can anyone offer any help?
    01-10-09 08:46 AM
    What are your settings in DM for syncing?
    01-10-09 09:10 AM
    It has two way sync for contacts
    01-10-09 09:40 AM
    I have a imilar problem. My BB is one from my previous work and runs under BES. Is that the issue? Could I switch it to BIS? Another way to sync my contacts from outlook, please? thx
    01-10-09 06:49 PM
    I have a imilar problem. My BB is one from my previous work and runs under BES. Is that the issue? Could I switch it to BIS? Another way to sync my contacts from outlook, please? thx
    If your device is on the BES you could be setup for the device to sync wirelessly, if so you won't be able to do the cable sync of your contacts. You can also check and make sure that Outlook or Outlook Express are chosen correctly in your sync settings. I have both loaded on a computer with Windows XP and am able to sync contact information with both applications.
    01-10-09 06:53 PM
    Open DM, then Sync then Synchronization on the left hand column and then Configure Synchronization then choose contacts and then "Advance Options" then make sure it's two way with Outlook.

Also are you using Outlook or Outlook Express?
    01-10-09 06:54 PM
    I am using Outlook. The thing is that it is my blackberry from my previous work and it is under BES. I have no access to the entreprise server anymore. How can I switch it to BIS in order to sync with my contacts from my desktop, please? thx
    01-10-09 06:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD