I'm still confused about this whole flash/streaming video stuff.

I thought that by going to the full YouTube website, you can watch the videos. Also, when you go to the espn com, there's always a video on the side and its not viewable. My settings to enable flash and java.

Also I want to access the full facebook site but the LOGIN button always magnifies but can't be pressed.

Thanks for clearing this up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-08 08:23 AM
    I'm still confused about this whole flash/streaming video stuff.

I thought that by going to the full YouTube website, you can watch the videos. Also, when you go to the espn com, there's always a video on the side and its not viewable. My settings to enable flash and java.
    Someone else will probably answer the technical part (though you could probably search for that). In my experience, the YouTube app worked fine, not sure about the full site. Try Google to find the YouTube app for the storm. Not sure where i got it from.

Also I want to access the full facebook site but the LOGIN button always magnifies but can't be pressed.
    You should be able to press it if you keep pressing the login button until you are zoomed ALL the way in. Once it can't zoom any further it will suddenly realize that you want to click the button.

Good luck.
    11-26-08 08:26 AM
    Thanks man Ill check it out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-08 08:28 AM
    or you can just use the cursor to press the login button...
    11-26-08 08:48 AM
    or you can just use the cursor to press the login button...

That's what I was going to say. Go into cursor mode, place the mouse pointer on the button, and click.
    11-26-08 08:52 AM
    In my experience, the YouTube app worked fine, not sure about the full site. Try Google to find the YouTube app for the storm.
    Is this a wild goose chase or is there really a YouTube app for the Storm (9530) ?

And, if so, link please?
    11-26-08 08:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD