When using the desktop manager, I accidently selected "erase all apps" when my phone turned back on it was pretty much reset to factory settings.

Here is what I need help with, before this incident I had all three "message," "sms&mms" and "EMAIL" icons, now all I have are the "sms & mms" and "message" icons

does anyone have any idea how I can get this icon back? another thing what is the correct way to set up email? I set my email up with the setup wizard.

Thanks a ton for the help
    03-05-09 10:11 PM
    Your probably going to have to have your service books resent from your service provider..to get your email setup again...Just a thought...good luck
    03-05-09 10:14 PM
    Step 1 HRT, options, advanced, host routing, press BB button then select register device.

Step 2 Service Books, setup folder, email setup, sign on, then press BB button select service books then send service books

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-09 10:36 PM
    Step 2 Service Books, setup folder, email setup, sign on, then press BB button select service books then send service books
    You do man!! Very nice my friend! I was having the damnedest time deleting an old inactive and unwanted email icon. I couldn't access it from the wizard and it was driving me nuts. I was able to easily delete it using the above step. Thank you!
    05-05-09 06:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD