I was happy getting my Exch Server work email as a redirect through my BIS blackberry email acct, but realized I set up the "Reply to:" account to the wrong address. When I try to edit the settings from my device, it always returns the message that it can't communicate with the application server (error msg keeps coming back as "Your device encountered a problem with this application's server. Select OK and repeat the action to try again."

Any advice or workarounds would be appreciated. BTW, the online management of my BIS account is *still* not recognizing my email address or device...but everything is working on my Storm (except for this inability to save a change).

THanks
    11-27-08 01:55 PM
    I was happy getting my Exch Server work email as a redirect through my BIS blackberry email acct, but realized I set up the "Reply to:" account to the wrong address. When I try to edit the settings from my device, it always returns the message that it can't communicate with the application server (error msg keeps coming back as "Your device encountered a problem with this application's server. Select OK and repeat the action to try again."

Any advice or workarounds would be appreciated. BTW, the online management of my BIS account is *still* not recognizing my email address or device...but everything is working on my Storm (except for this inability to save a change).

THanks
    Log onto BIS and edit your @vzw.blackberry.net account. Just change the reply-to address field.
    11-28-08 09:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD