I was at verizon last night and they just showed me all these great sites to get stuff for my storm. When I got home I spent the rest of the night on stormOTA downloading a bunch of different stuff from themes to games. Today I went to use my camera and it says "could not start camera. close other aplications and try opening the camera again."
    I have had my phone since before Christmas and it has always worked great, I'm guessing it's something I downloaded so I removed everything I loaded last night and still nothing! I even tried to load an old software version onto the phone then re-upgrade it back to current and that still did not work.
    I feel like an ***** does anyone have any ideas or am I headed back to the verizon store??
    05-05-09 08:52 PM
    Mine did the EXACT same thing. After trouble shooting with tech support, they said it was not fixable and had to send me a replacement. It's not anything you did....just call tech support or head back to your Verizon store.
    05-05-09 08:54 PM
    I was at verizon last night and they just showed me all these great sites to get stuff for my storm. When I got home I spent the rest of the night on stormOTA downloading a bunch of different stuff from themes to games. Today I went to use my camera and it says "could not start camera. close other aplications and try opening the camera again."
    I have had my phone since before Christmas and it has always worked great, I'm guessing it's something I downloaded so I removed everything I loaded last night and still nothing! I even tried to load an old software version onto the phone then re-upgrade it back to current and that still did not work.
    I feel like an ***** does anyone have any ideas or am I headed back to the verizon store??
    I had the same exact thing. My wouldn't either i pulled the battery a bunch but idk. So i took the ride to the Verizon store the guy there wiped the memory and it still wouldn't work. He said its a glitch and sometimes it happens. He gave me a brand new phone.
    05-05-09 09:04 PM
    Yah just go there and have it replaced by a new bb storm. I am going to keep doing that with my storm until the new one comes out in september.
    05-05-09 09:14 PM
    This happens to me sometimes too. Closing apps has worked for me though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-09 10:04 AM
    is your blackberry camera,ok now ?
    05-12-13 01:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD